📘 Tell Me a Story, One Word at a Time

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D died

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D died yesterday"

closing the speech bubble

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D died yesterday".

The

omfg as if we didn’t close the speech marks

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D died yesterday".

The dominatrix

Oh my god, I completely forgot there was speech going on, rofl.

It felt like she was specially created with the touch of magic. But somehow it wore on slowly? When magic came it was a wonderful orgasmic experience which ended at noon. She had just finished singing to her vagina, duetting felt fantastic when Ryan wrote sexual prose naked, however Ryan Gosling loved stroking Ryan’s own dog with tenderness. “Woof”, barked the cat named Dog Stan. Stan walked away from everyone because this story rocks and rolls but Ryan Reynolds is dead which means Ryan Gosling was sad. The monkey with the purple penis stroked himself raw. But Dog Stan looked like Ryan’s arse on fire and penguins were irrelevant. “Stop” he moaned intensely, “I want chocolate starfish poo inside Ryan Seacrest’s sandwich shaped like a Kangaroo. When Dildo Club opened, the fangirls were faking their smiles because 1D died yesterday"

The dominatrix licked

The dominatrix licked Stan’s

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo ouch and took

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet by

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet by the

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet by the velvet

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet by the velvet horns

The dominatrix licked Stan’s lollipop shaped dildo and took the bullet by velvet horns. Coincidentally

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)