4. 기름때 (Grease)
5. Take the Dive
6. 사람 구경 중 (Sightseeing)
7. Rewind
8. 하루만이라도 (Just for a Day)
9. 어떤 기분이 들까 (I’m so Curious)
10. Sentimental
11. 우린 봄이 오기 전에 (Before Our Spring)

This is going to be so incredibly difficult to listen to.

I made my way through Poet | Artist and it’s as amazing as I expected it to be. It’s a perfect summarisation of his career; it covers all the genres he was known for, whilst remaining cohesive.

You did well, Jonghyun. You really, really did. Rest in peace and thank you for your final gift.

I’m not prepared AT ALL. They’re coming to dewig us.

BLACKPINK mini album confirmed.

On January 26, Papa YG Yang Hyun Suk posted a sincere answer to one fan’s question about Black Pink’s comeback.

He captioned his post, “To. So many fans waiting for Black Pink.”

The photo showed one fan’s comment saying to Yang Hyun Suk, “Black Pink will have a new song now right right, I’ll be anticipating it for real TT.”

He answered, “Every single day, in all honesty, I am doing my best. Yesterday, I stayed at the recording studio until early morning. Even in my opinion, the fact that Black Pink only released one song last year is nonsensical. That is why we are working on a mini album with many songs, instead of a single this time around, and the length of time it takes to prepare is increasing. First, we have to finish recording so that we can estimate the production time and plan an official release date, but we are still recording. I also, am the one individual who wishes to listen to the music of the only female group in YG, Black Pink. If you wait just a little longer, I will deliver good news.” Source

He’s full of shit. I’ll believe it when it’s on iTunes.

I’m not ready!

omg the packaging is GORGEOUS! I can’t wait for it to get here

a budget

they look so GOOD :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I’m fucking slain.

This sounds… interesting. I’m not sure if I’m going to like it based off the teaser.

This is really cute and so is her EP. Yes? No? remains superior imo.

I guess the flawless string of LOONA output had to end somewhere. Her vocal tone is horrendous, she sounds like she’s straining the entire track.

I’m with you on Go Won, not a fan. :persevere:

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)