🇰🇷 The KPop & JPop Thread 🇯🇵

Okay, but can we please discuss how fucking flawless the entire mini album is?! I think “Everybody Knows” and “Recollection” are my early favourites. Nega Dola has grown on me too, but it’s still the weakest track.

Also, I’m highkey irritated that SM didn’t chuck “Music is Wonderful”, “No Matter What” and “Spring Rain” on the entire affair and make it a full album. In before there’s a repackage and they do exactly that.

That sounds exactly like something SM would to tbh :roll_eyes:

OMG

One Shot, Two Shot is a great mini-album and the title track’s music video is flaw-fucking-less. Loved the train station dance off. Low key want to do that in real life myself…

The “Black Dress” teaser is giving me Red Velvet teas tbh.

omg CLC are C O M I N G :raised_hands::raised_hands:

“Black Dress” sounds fucking phenomenal.

i love them so fucking much omg :grinning::laughing:

Here it is

TOO MUCH GOOD MUSIC COMING FROM ASIA RIGHT NOW, I C A N N O T HANDLE IT :star_struck:

“Black Dress” is so fucking good. When are they going to have their big break?!

The BoA and NCT U performances slayed.

NCT U - Baby Don’t Stop (Ten x Taeyong)
MV: FEB 27 / 12AM KST

The grills… why?! The song itself sounds okay, but I feel like they should have gotten Taeil on the track too. Ten has a really sugary vocal, but another vocalist on it would have balanced it out more, especially on the parts where it’s primarily instrumental.

I actually really enjoy how minimal the song is. You don’t really hear that many K-pop songs with long instrumental parts like Western ones do.

Thank you for these great performances! NCT U > BTS.

Those grills tho…

I need NCT to announce their album already.

This is cool.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)