πŸš€ New Features, Upgrades & Bug Fixes

first-glimpse

There still needs to be some more tweaking to the Chat Box for sure, possibly a full screen option will be in the next round of changes.

:smirk:

Would GIF support using the Giphy API be a possibility in the future? allows us to easily get GIFs :slight_smile:

@Kevin I’ll look into it!

Wanted to mention the Chat Box has been updated with a Full Screen mode and when we @mention members it will link them back to the chat. Plus I cleaned up the styling and bug fixed the Chat for better usability. Pretty happy with it now!

Loving the full screen chat, a lot easier to work with than the smaller box :slight_smile:

The chat is great! Everything is coming along quite well.

Lots of changes over the weekend have been completed:

• Topic Photo Previews on Category Views - 11/13 - NEW!
  • Exclusive Category now open with Wiki Discussion Threads for Pop Sirens, Men In Music & Groups - 11/13 - NEW!
  • Malebox & Dollhouse now open for XXX Members - 11/13 - NEW!
  • XXX Members & Founders Groups Created - 11/13 - NEW!
  • Minor Bug Fixes For Site Styling - 11/13 - NEW!

Wanted to note that the Discussion Topics in the new Exclusive Category: Pop Sirens, Men In Music & Groups are a new Wiki Topic type, meaning they can be edited by any member to be the most up to date and relevant.

Also if you are interested in getting a little naughty on SIN, you can add yourself to the XXX Members Group by visiting the Groups page from the menu bar. Then under the Exclusive category you will see the Malebox & Dollhouse.

Enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So happy to see SIN being rebuilt right now! Cannot wait to see what else is coming in the next few weeks/months! #SIN2018 will be epic!

Are there any plans to bring back the β€˜rest’ of the exclusive categories that we all love? If so, how do you plan to manage access to it?

Yes, information will be posted in the VIP Lounge very soon, most likely before next week we will have all the details and process ready.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

That’s very exciting!!! Oh, and loving the newly-introduced center and color-specified text formats!

Can’t wait! The struggle has been real. LOL

Couple new updates to report:

• Mosaic Banner update, featuring over 44 smaller tiles - 11/19 - NEW!
  • Chat Box new layout, featuring static sidebar on desktop, full screen on mobile, plus attach and edit buttons - 11/19 - NEW!

Having an issue with the chat update on mobile. It’s always stuck on the VIP tap and now i don’t have the option to even switch back to regular.

Ooo I think I found the issue and fixed it. Let me know! :stuck_out_tongue:

Works good!

Yay, glad it worked! Thanks for pointing this out!

SIN is ready for the Holidays! :snowman_with_snow:

• Snow Falling on Mosaic Banner - 11/24 - NEW!
  • Overall Desktop & Mobile Style Enhancements/Bug Fixes - 11/24 - NEW!

Any plan to put the snow all over SIN like the good old days? :wink:

is teh blur option is working? i love it!

No full page snow, almost all of SIN has a white background, opposed to the light gray we had previously, so the snow wouldn’t show up.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)