iPhone X - Who's Getting It?

Who’s getting the X? I’m still torn between the X and the 8 plus (leaning a bit more towards the 8 plus). I just feel like that notch at the top is going to drive me crazy when watching something.

:raising_hand_man:t2:

Cannot wait to get mine next week!

Ugh… I’m so torn, lol. Doesn’t really matter at this point I guess. The X is backordered for awhile. Can’t wait to hear how you like it!

Getting mine tomorrow, pretty pumped

I’m pretty sure that I’ll be getting one, maybe in January. I’ve had my 7+ for almost a year now and it’s still magnificent and I’ve had zero problems.

I mean if I could afford one I would get the X for sure but poor lol

Mine keeps shutting off randomly.

Now that you mention it, mine has done it twice but I thought it was related to the new iOS stability?

I’ms sure that’s the issue. It’s never done it before.

I got the 8+ and I’m pretty happy with it, they’re pretty much the same spec aside from the facemoji gimmick and the full screen thing

Nope. I got the 6 a few months ago, and I am very happy with it.

The 6?!

Yes, the 6. My broke ass couldn’t afford anything more, haha. And I ain’t paying off a phone for years. I needed a new phone and so that’s what I got.

I wish I could do that, but as one of the only working adults in my household, I have to be smart about my money. And since I don’t really use my cell phone, I chose the best option, aside from getting a flip phone, etc.

I hear ya. I’m just messing. :slight_smile: this is one of my only splurges during the year. Congrats to you for being mature. Not always easy.

No, it really is not. Haha.

I’m so torn. Eventually I feel like it’s going to become the standard model so I should probably just adapt already. But at the same time, I love my home button and I feel like this just looks like an Android.

True. The no home button can be odd.

As long as they’re still running updates for my current phone, no.
I never try to keep up with technology.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)