🇰🇷 The KPop & JPop Thread 🇯🇵

Peek-a-Boo and the album are fucking fantastic. :raised_hands:

Peek-a-boo is amazing. Need to listen to the full album. Thanks for the list, @Ryan !

KARD 2nd Mini Album Highlight :clap::clap::clap:

@Kenji @Carla Yessss it’s so good! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

@yiimoo You in Me though :hearts:

1NB 19+ teaser for Where U At. Releases 29th Nov.

@Ryan You in Me Is going to take my soul. Along with whatever that track was with BM rapping because DAMN yis pls

I saw that 1NB teaser last night and thought “This is so up my ally if this song is good”

@yiimoo Red Velvet and 1NB doing spooky concepts two weeks after Halloween :roll_eyes::laughing:

@Ryan Gotta make up for the lack of spoopy releases in October :clap: postpone the Christmas music even longer please.

i thought Luna was releasing something in December or was it cancelled ?

She briefly mentioned it in a YouTube video back in July/August, but I’ve heard nothing about it since.

i really like the Red Velvet album. also i’m pumped for KARD and this on friday…

I’m so addicted to Perfect Velvet right now and KARD/BTS are definitely coming for wigs. :dancer::dancer::dancer:

BTS’ AMA performance was fantastic omg :clap::clap::clap:

Pentagon’s new album’s Highlight medley is out and it all sounds so good :star_struck:

it was so amazing,

P U M P E D

Oh my god. This is PERFECT :heart_eyes: everything (minus the strange dance im just gonnd say that) is so GOOD. The fact that I pretty much got a KARD spoopy MV is an added bonus

jiwoo looks so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood gurl

Hmmm :thinking: KARD definitely seems like a grower. Love the MV though. :raised_hands:

In other news, Infinite’s November comeback is happening in January now. :expressionless:

Oh my goooood, that MV is amazing. How does J.Seph manage to look that good with spooky make-up?
Also, I looooove the song :heart_eyes:. I’ll check the album later!

That spooky make up made the MV 60% better. I can only imagine how much they were all giggling and laughing on set while having to do these scenes :rofl:

This album is definitely more moody/emotional(for lack of better words) than the first and I think that’s why I really love it. I love happy stuff too, but its just so strong I’m in love.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)