Taylor Swift - Reputation (November 10, 2017)

omg. i cannot do that. i was so excited. totally worth the wait

On first listen:

Ready For It
Look What You Made Me Do
So It Goes
Gorgeous
Dress

I think the rest of the album blends together and nothing is very distinguishing imo. End Game and I Did Something Bad are awful. :coffin:

But
Getaway Car, Dancing With Our Hands Tie, End Game, Donā€™t Blame Me, This Is Why ARE AMAZING.

I thought This Is Why was a fun little dig at KimYe. But I was under the impression this album was going to hit harder sonically and have a lot more anger, confidence and overall a new personality. A lot of it sounds like 1989 B-Sides remixed by Jack Antonoff. Sheā€™s never really been my cup of tea apart from a few songs, so I listened to this hoping it would be something drastically different, especially after Look.

Canā€™t wait to hear it. Canā€™t find any leaks. Better to wait anyway. :slight_smile:

The album never reaches the dizzying heights of 1989, but it never reaches the lows present on that album. Also, thereā€™s this strange undercurrent of dubstep sprinkled throughout the entirety and Iā€™m fairly certain that we left that back in 2011. It doesnā€™t particularly hinder anything, but itā€™s such a weird callback to hear in 2017.

I LOVE I Did Something Bad, Donā€™t Blame Me, Getaway Car

Great
She performed the only song i dont like on the album LOL

any magazine scans?
okay never mind found it.
now i cant wait to get mine <3

The album is a complete 180 from the darker aggressive vibe she was going with on Look What You Made Me Do. Bit disappointed.

Not a bad album, but not even close to being as good as 1989.

itā€™s ok albumā€¦ good for taylor.

Not as exciting as 1989 with the first listenā€¦ But itā€™s growing on me! :blush:

Current Favs: Delicate, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, Call It What You Want :heart:

My thots:

Great production, beautiful productionā€¦
And thatā€™s about it.

Itā€™s her vocal ability and lyrics that just donā€™t fit with this production like at all.

Ready for It, End Game, and This is Why We Canā€™t Have Nice Things are such jokes of songs

I liked Dancing With Our Hands Tied
& Look What You Made Me Do is a fun campy song tbh!

Itā€™s a nice album but not her best, imo.

ā€˜This Is Why We Canā€™t Have Nice Thingsā€™ and ā€˜Delicateā€™ are my favorites so far!

I cannot stop listening to ā€œEnd Gameā€ :snake:

Listened to it yesterday. Not sure how I feel about the rest of the tracks besides the ones pre-released before it. The album as a whole was just OK to me. Iā€™ll have to listen to it more

Did anyone here find scans of ā€˜reputationā€™ magazines? :nerd_face:

no, only videos on youtube

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)