The X Factor UK 2017 [ITV]

The X Factor is a British television music competition to find new singing talent. The fourteenth series began airing on ITV on 2 September 2017, presented by Dermot O’Leary. For the first time in seven years, the judging panel will remain the same, with Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh returning. This is the first series not to include companion show The Xtra Factor, after it was cancelled in January 2017. Its replacement is a programme called Xtra Bites presented by Becca Dudley on the ITV Hub. This is also the first series to be sponsored by Just Eat, with the show having being sponsored by TalkTalk since 2009. As well as the second time the show has premiered in September, rather than August, since the first series in 2004.

JUDGES

Simon Cowell
Nicole Scherzinger
Sharon Osbourne
Louis Walsh

Boys (Louis Walsh)
Sam Black
Lloyd Macey
Leon Mallett
Spencer Sutherland

Girls (Sharon Osbourne)
Alisah Bonaobra
Grace Davies
Holly Tandy
Rai-Elle Williams

Over 28s (Nicole Scherzinger)
Talia Dean
Tracy Leanne Jefford
Matt Linnen
Kevin Davy White

Groups (Simon Cowell)
The CutKelvins
Jack and Joel
Rak-Su
Sean and Conor Price

Has anybody been watching this?? I’m loving Rak-Su, Grace, Jack and Joel, Matt Linnen and Holly. Rak-Su coming with original bangers is insaneeee. The recording of the show of Grace’s song “Too Young” is now #10 on iTunes UK and I don’t know how to get it because I’m in Mexicooo

I am absolutely loving Grace, I’ve had Too Young on repeat for ages! And so glad she was the winner of the weekend. There’s so many changes to the show this year, but I’m loving it.

I like Rak-Su, Holly, Matt and The Cut Kelvins at the moment!

The changes are odd, I love the new stage but I think it’s weird the sing off for the prizes? I think the bottom 2 was more interesting and it gave the contestants more chances, and the fact that the judges aren’t voting this year omg

I always hated the judges having the last vote, because they mostly always took it to deadlock anyway, so there was no point of it.

Too Young is now #5 and nearly #4 on UK iTunes!!!

Yeah I guess that’s true. Ahhh that’s insane! Week 1 and I think she’s most likely winning this whole show

The new stage is incredible! So in-love with it. And [most] of the changes I like, too.

I really like the new changes too! Everyone else don’t seem too keen on them, but I really like them.

I believe, if done right, it can work out. I hated the deadlocks; you could always tell who a judge wanted to vote out, but didn’t because they’d rather the public vote. Sometimes it’d work, sometimes it wouldn’t.

I love that they’re allowing to perform original song, makes it much more interesting and it gives the contestants an advantage tbh

Can you watch in the states?

I watch it live on ITV all the way from Mexico, I use the Hola! VPN, switch it to UK, go to ITV make an account, the important part is getting a zip code number from any generator site or any UK zip code and then you can watch it either live or binge the last 4 episodes

Yes, you can. AXS has aired the series since 2014. They’re also airing this year’s BRITS this month.

Summary

For the second weekend in a row, both the Boys and Overs lose a contestant. #ByeNicole #ByeLouis

I think Leon and Tracey deserved to go tbh, their performances weren’t the best.

I personally don’t like Jack and Joel, Alisah and unfortunately The Cut Kelvins, I liked them to start off with, but they just have lost their appeal to me :confused:

The Girls will win this season. Mark my words.

Summary

Matt Linnen was eliminated last night and two more acts will be sent home this evening.

And the finalists are....

Rak-Su, Grace Davies and Kevin Davy White

And the winner of X 2017 is....

Rak-Su

Absolutely fuming. Wrong decision in my eyes.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)