Tinashe - Joyride (April 13th, 2018)

I do hope this album comes out next month, because I’m dying for a full-length project from her!

I really like Faded Love

I love the art direction they settled on, gives me Jesse Draxler vibes

Faded love is great. Best “pre-single”? so far.

She just responded to a fan on Instagram saying that the album is coming in April.

I hope her Instagram response is true because Fader, Complex, Wonderland, Rap-Up, Highsnobiety, and MTV have already run with it since.

Good for the fans, they deserve it. They waited so loooooong for Joyride! :slight_smile:

Amazon France, Canada and Germany all have Joyride available for pre-order with April 13 as the release date.

We did it kids, etc.

I wonder when the pre-order and tracklist will be up because it’s less than a month away until the album. That’s if the April 13th release date is legit though.

Tinashe’s history of inconsistent dates has left me sceptical lol. Also she should have a BTS/J-hope collab on the album to win over the Army and gain new fans.

April is going to be LIT! I’m seeing P!NK and then three-days later I’ll be getting a new Tinashe record!

The date is officially confirmed. Looks like the joyride is finally here. :sob:

It sure is.

THAT. FUCKING. COVER. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Also, her mother liked a tweet about a pre-order being available tonight, so we’ll see.

Why didn’t she make it textless

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck me up my tight asshole! Slay! Yas! Thank you!

Album pre-order available 30th March.

“Me So Bad” (featuring French Montana and Ty Dolla $Ign) drops Friday, March 30.

// Who's Online (Guests Fix)